The 64-page guide, updated in 2010, offers a quick read on childhood diseases and the vaccines that protect children from them.
The Parents' Guide to Childhood Immunizations helps parents and caregivers learn about the role vaccines play in helping keep children healthy. The color booklet, illustrated with children's artwork, has 5 parts plus a glossary and list of resources.
Three Ways to Read This Guide:
- Read online
- Order a printed booklet
- Download a printer-friendly version
Read or Download the 2010 Parents' Guide
NOTE: If you print, change print scaling in print dialog box to "Shrink to Printable Area" or "Fit to Printable Area."
- 32-page booklet [PDF - 9.3MB] (compliant) !WARNING: LARGE FILE
- Part 1 - Childhood Diseases and the Vaccines that Prevent Them [PDF - 2.9 MB] (compliant)
- Part 2 - Before, During and After the Immunization Office Visit [PDF - 2.0 MB] (compliant)
- Part 3 - How Vaccines Work & Risks and Benefits of Vaccination [PDF -1.8 MB] (compliant)
- Part 4 - Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 1.4 MB] (compliant)
- Part 5 - Summary of Childhood Vaccine-Preventable Diseases [PDF -706 KB] (compliant)
- Appendix [PDF - 274 KB] (compliant)
Order a Booklet
- Scroll the Online Publications Order Form until you reach the section labeled "Other Materials."
- Find "Parents Guide to Childhood Immunization, 2010" (Order number 21-1013) and type in the number of copies.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ordering page, fill in the shipping information, and click "Send."
- Booklets are sent by USPS; delivery may take up to 3 weeks.
Last Updated : 26/08/2018
© Copyright 2015, All Rights Reserved by ACVIP. Powered by: ITindustries.com