Hib conjugate vaccine
- Minimum age: 6 weeks
- Primary series includes Hib conjugate vaccine at ages 6, 10, 14 weeks with a booster at age 12 through 18 months.
- Catch-up is recommended till 5 years of age.
- 6-12 months; 2 primary doses 4 weeks apart and 1 booster;
- 12-15 months: 1 primary dose and 1 booster;
- Above 15 months: single dose.
- If the first dose was administered at age 7 through 11 months, administer the second dose at least 4 weeks later and a final dose at age 12-18 months at least 8 weeks after the second dose